Thursday, January 8, 2009

Still Playing Catch-up...Christmas Morning

Is it to late to wish you all a Happy New Year!?
Here are the boys in their new "ninja" pjs that they opened on Christmas Eve; they love 'em!

Joshy was the only one who wasn't tearing into his stocking before I could get a picture; such a patient boy (really?).


I have a bazillion (as Logan would say) pictures of the kids with different presents, but I thought I would just put one of each child up here. Here is Andrew with his new Pokemon cards. I have no clue how the game is played but apparently, it is serious stuff on the bus.


Logan was THRILLED to have a new Optimus Prime costume. After this picture was taken he took off the beloved ninja jammies and put on the costume and then kept it on for the next two days until I forced him to take a bath. :)

Joshy's new love. If Santa hadn't brought him his "Big Optimus" then all faith in any Christmas magic would have been completely shattered.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jamie Lamb said...

Hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas and New Year! I wanted to send you a Christmas card, but never got your address. Next year, right? Love the boys PJs!

DGreen said...

Ahh, such sweet faces, the joy of Christmas!

rylissite said...

How cute! I love your boys, they are just so darn cute! Now hee's the question, where did you find an optimus prime costume???? I'm pretty sure corben would go crazy if he saw it begging for one himself!!! How fun, Happy New Year back!

Angie said...

What cute boys! They're so sweet and I love the PJ's! A definite must. :)I hope your new year is off to a good start.