Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Just for my family...

ServiceMaster really IS everywhere!!

Sidenote: My oldest brother and parents owned a ServiceMaster franchise for several years. It was an endless amount of work for everyone involved! At some point, we all "worked" for ServiceMaster either cleaning carpet, sucking up flooded basements or wiping away soot; oh the joy!

It just so happened that I had my camera sitting next to me (as it should always be) and was able to grab at it quick while at a stoplight. Ahhh, ServiceMaster!

3 comments:

DGreen said...

Oh wow, that is amazing! I wonder though, did it make you a bit homesick seeing the ServiceMaster logo? I'm glad you were in the right spot to catch that photo!

Bridi said...

I'm envious of all the adventure you are having in Japan. I hope my next move is half this exciting. I loved the blog about your husband cleaning the house and leaving flowers.

Jennifer said...

Okay... so, I just have to say (besides the fact that your "holy cow, batman" comment cracked me up) :) that I had never heard of servicemaster until I read your post this morning... well, now it's 8pm and just today (after reading the post) I have seen not 1, but 2 servicemaster trucks... odd.