Thursday, May 13, 2010

~Fun at the Flags~

We have season passes to the local Six Flags and they have already been put to the test...a couple times. :)

With all the rides in the park, this is the one Josh wanted to go on again...and again...and again...etc. The only bad part was that a parent (me) had to ride with him...again...and again...and again. My head was spinning for an hour.


Andrew seems to have zero fear of any of the rides at the park. He rode every coaster that he was tall enough to ride (which were several!). It is a good thing Dana loves the thrill rides as I was very happy to just give moral support from the sidelines.


Seconds before I snapped this picture, someone on the sidelines had squirted Dana and the boys with a huge squirt gun just as they floated by the walkway.


Josh's first ride on a roller coaster. He looks...concerned. He loved it. :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

That looks like so much fun! Max is like Andrew and would do all of the thrill rides if he was tall enough. Caden is tall enough but doesn't like them. Go figure. Also, those swing things. Sorry you had to keep going on those. My head hurts thinking about those. And your boys do have some way fun Grandmas. So lucky they are that close and a cheap flight away!

Sarah Buma said...

These are good times!!! The rest of us get to go for a day or a weekend at best. Season's passes...live it up! I've been thinking of you lots lately. I hope you're doing well. Hugs to you from far away me. Throw your hands up in the air for me on your next free-fall roller coaster moment and say, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Ahh, I feel better just thinking about it. :-) (-:

The Shirleys said...

It looks like Dana had as much fun as the boys did! I am glad he is able to get out with the family from time to time.

Six flags looks like so much fun. I wish our boys had been a little big so we could have taken advantage of it more. We are excited to see more pictures!