Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Christmas

Yep, I am that far behind.
The past several months I have really wondered if having a blog was worth the effort. Now that we aren't in Japan anymore, life just isn't very exciting; it is busy, tiring and stressful, but not exciting.
I really haven't even taken many pictures because I was so far beind in knowing what to do with what i had already taken that I just felt unorganized and cluttered and my psyche just doesn't do well with that. :)
But, I have finally come to realize (after talking to another blogging friend) that if I don't blog now, at least a little, that by the time I have a chance to catch up on all the pics I will never remember all the details of what was going on. So, the blogging will commence!


Joshy playing in the snow for the first time that he actually remembered; he loved it!



We decided to drive to Utah to spend Christmas with family...it had been 7 years since we had been home at Christmastime! Needless to say, the boys loved their time with cousins, grandmas and grandpas; here is Julianne being very well loved on.




We had to do the obligatory picture of the kids on the steps of the St. George Temple. It was a beautiful night and so much fun to see the lights and nativity while listening to Christmas music.




Bear hugs were issued often!




Logan was not feeling well while in Utah, but he was SO anxious to be in the snow. So, we bundled him up to the point that he could barely move and his eyes were just barely peeking out; he loved it and he loved the snow.




Posted by Picasa

No comments: