Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Joshy

This kid is so much fun. Ok, sure he has days that I just can't wait until it is nap time but for the most part he is just plain great.

He is also my new best friend as we are both spending our days together now with Andrew and Logan in school all day. We both like this arrangement.

So, Josh needs a pet. I thought that Logan was an animal lover (and he is) but Josh is even more so. It took a lot of talking to finally "put down the turtle" so we could move on in the zoo.

He is also a ham. Which is great since I love to take his picture.

See? No fear. He thought he was hilarious after seeing himself on the screen of my camera.

I love this kid.

4 comments:

DGreen said...

He is so adorable...I miss him and Andrew, Logan!

Angie said...

How sweet. Funny how their personality comes out crystal clear when they're alone. I love those precious moments.

Jamie Lamb said...

Man these kids grow fast! What a sweet little boy.

Jessica said...

He is soooo cute.